JSPM’s, Jayawant Institute of Pharmacy is a private self financing institution approved by Govt of Maharashtra, Directorate of Technical Education, affiliated to MSBTE and approved by
All India Council for Technical Education and Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi.
It is one of the excellent colleges in the country, known for its excellent Academics, imparting value added education and nurturing budding Pharmacist. It offers exceptional preparation from students for profession that require technological sophistication, an innovative mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit.
We at JSPM’s Jayawant Institute of Pharmacy known for excellence in teaching and learning process and nurture the individual student. All-round development of student is ensured with activity based teaching learning process using which includes innovative teaching learning process with the help of models, chart , interactive videos and personality development with co- curricular and extracurricular schemes for making them responsible citizens with ethical framework through social activity .
Did you know?
1. MSBTE has rated our institute continuously for 5 consecutive years in audit with “Excellent” grade.
2. Our student, Mr. Sohan Lal, has been awarded 17th Rank in the state securing, 87.2% Marks in Final year D. Pharm examination and overall good results consecutively since its inception.
3. This institute has organized, ‘Pharmacist Registration Camp’, where 259 Diploma Pharmacy graduates have registered as Pharmacist from across the region. This was also first registration camp organised by our college.
4. This is the first Pharmacy Institute, which has organized State Level Technical Quiz competition of MSBTE for the Pharmacy students.
5. This is the first Pharmacy Institute, which has organized, first content updating program of MSBTE for Pharmacy Teachers in the state.
6. This is the first Pharmacy Institute, which has organized State Level Technical Paper presentation completion of MSBTE for D. Pharm students in the country.
Institute has arranged two days National Conference on “Advances in Pharmacy Practices” The conference has received excellent response with 60 delegates from of various colleges.
This is the first Pharmacy Institute, which has organized content updating training program “Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) for Laboratory Technicians of Pharmacy colleges in India for affiliated colleges of MSBTE.
We have organized one day, training program ‘Handling of Laboratory Animals’ Where 277 delegates registered, out of which 159 registered delegates are from B. Pharm, M. Pharm, Researchers, PhD, Faculty & industry persons has attended workshop.
This is the first D. Pharmacy College in the country, which has organized MSBTE carrier fair static with more than 5500 outside aspirants visited the fair in college and 30 registered exhibitors has participated, 8 speakers guided the audience with overwhelming response.
We have organized, first five day week workshop on, `Identification of Medicinal plants in the country.
We have organized, first five day week workshop on, ‘Panchakarma’ method of treating the patients in the state.
We have organized first five day week workshop on exclusive ‘Patient counselling’ in the country.
We are the first to organize industry sponsored series of workshops and seminars of Pharmacy for over period of last six years continuously in the country.
We have the highest number of campus placement for D. Pharm course.
We are the first to recognize as RAC center by MSBTE amongst private colleges conducting D. Pharm course.
We are the first organization to provide free distribution of medicines & medical care to “Warkari” during the Wari (devotes walking from Dehu to Pandharpur a stretch of around 250 km every year)
We are the first Pharmacy College in the country to take up the river cleaning project & awareness to improve health of the public, affected due to river water pollution at ‘Pavana’ river.
We have adopted village ‘Godumbre’ for sustainable development.
To cultivate healthcare focused Pharmacy practices amongst next generation Pharmacist.
|PEO1: The Pharmacist should have an ability to establish Pharmacy, serve in Hospital, Industry and to run Pharmacy practices successfully.
PEO2: The Pharmacist should have an ability to perceive higher education.
PEO3: The Pharmacist should have an ability to venture into new domains of Pharmacy.